Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13824 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,002TL (14,480₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)