Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04872 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (¥75,825) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)