Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28887 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,512TL (8,696 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)