Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15912 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,715TL (17,066 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)