Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23518 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,773TL (11,790 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)