Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18409 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,547TL (13,837 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)