Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21087 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,673TL (ARS $12,677) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)