Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20149 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,503TL (ARS $12,420) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)