Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23154 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (ARS $17,247) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)