Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,538TL in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)