Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20460 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,922TL (Mex$ 14,280) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)