Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,783TL (Mex$ 21,733) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)