Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (5,733 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)