Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00437 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,332TL (₩762,252) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)