Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,406TL (₩1,366,905) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (34 minutes ago)