Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (€699) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (43 minutes ago)