Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,333TL (€770) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)