Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,672TL (₨48,895) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (37 minutes ago)