Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06045 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (₨44,853) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)