Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08045 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,691TL (руб 33,454) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)