Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06723 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,875TL (руб 42,765) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)