Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,659TL (1,866,195 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)