Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,311TL (1,367,264 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)