Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (2,234,315 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)