Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,515TL (1,233,580 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 19,000 (about 2 hours ago)