Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,630TL (1,635,953 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (44 minutes ago)