Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10580 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,655TL (25,093 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)