Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,196TL (€571) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)