Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (€494) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)