Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,207TL (₨37,935) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (41 minutes ago)