Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06154 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,220TL (₨36,076) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)