Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07970 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,798TL (₨35,102) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)