Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,703TL (Rp 7,920,140) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)