Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (30,584 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)