Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,537TL (R$ 2,129) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)