Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,974TL (R$ 2,176) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)