Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,049TL (R$ 2,559) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)