Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,897TL (1,641,174 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)