Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL ($701) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)