Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.988 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,248TL (1,634KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)