Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.545 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,414TL (948KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)