Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.967 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (1,649KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)