Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (824KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (42 minutes ago)