Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.903 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,415TL (1,794KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)