Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,124TL (11,800,714 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)