Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,107TL (12,639,567 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (42 minutes ago)