Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,976TL (Bs 32,200,173) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)