Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38208 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,455TL (Bs 9,042) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)