Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39343 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,262TL (Bs 8,291) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)