Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,518TL (4,255 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)