Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.322 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (2,468 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)