Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,856TL (4,740 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)