Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,549TL (3,115 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)