Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (2,249 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)