Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,598TL (2,348 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (35 minutes ago)