Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (COL$2,600,969) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)