Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00163 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,358TL (COL$1,444,880) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 2 hours ago)