Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,797TL (1,554 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)