Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,069TL ($1,137) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)