Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03125 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (¥109,637) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)