Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03264 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,239TL (¥129,887) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)