Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 248% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,311TL (2,546,778 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)