Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,190TL (S/. 2,028) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)