Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,445TL (S/. 3,132) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)