Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48298 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (kr 7,985) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)