Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,863TL (kr 7,130) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)