Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46205 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,064TL (kr 8,796) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)