Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.637 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,506TL (kr 7,068) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)