Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,671TL (kr 13,252) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)