Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43039 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,790TL (kr 13,452) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (34 minutes ago)