Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44851 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,820TL (kr 12,977) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)