Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,080TL (C$1,472) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)