Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.819 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,000TL (C$1,064) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (39 minutes ago)