Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (€822) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)