Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,266TL (€593) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)