Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,785TL (€460) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)