Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,919TL (1,085 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)