Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,068TL (1,092 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (39 minutes ago)