Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.055 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,867TL (939 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)