Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,933TL (1,264,848 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)