Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00253 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,378TL (1,730,429 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)