Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,084TL ($b5,631) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)