Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,390TL ($b3,507) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)