Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,681TL (€672) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)