Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.074 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (€553) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)