Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,018TL (€1,101) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)