Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (€883) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)