Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)