Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,152TL (¥156,804) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)