Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05035 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,928TL (¥78,012) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)