Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,620TL (€779) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (38 minutes ago)