Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,129TL (€770) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (44 minutes ago)