Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (€581) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)