Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,407TL (€819) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)