Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,134TL (﷼ 13,998,578) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)