Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,711TL (﷼ 24,129,719) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)