Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,981TL (﷼ 18,171,574) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)