Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,858TL (﷼ 17,929,780) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (42 minutes ago)