Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06342 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (руб 50,459) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)