Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07984 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,277TL (руб 28,518) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)