Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,490TL ($1,236) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)